Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Third Best Of

Finally, here's my first attempt at capturing my first and most influential Trek point in the eyes of VR. This is the initial dock at Lake Michigan in Shorewood, WI. I recorded the great ice cracking incident here in my first Trek. No sound for this one as of yet, but it is to come and will add an entirely new element to it, I know. I can't wait. In the meantime this is my work in progress. My initial problem is the intricacy of the photograph and that brings the file size up, so it may take a while to load and view. You'll notice white areas around the photos. Some still need to be filled with other photos, but matching blue sky to blue sky and water to water is a little tough. I needed a working copy so I went with what I have.
Again, click the photo to view the VR.

No comments: